new pics....10 of them; warning dialup

topless94style

I decided to let my friend pose his Si next to my car on saturday because it was a nice day.

image-display?photo_id=2261390&size=md

image-display?photo_id=2261399&size=md

image-display?photo_id=2261404&size=md

image-display?photo_id=2261405&size=md

image-display?photo_id=2261424&size=md

image-display?photo_id=2261426&size=md

image-display?photo_id=2261429&size=md

image-display?photo_id=2261430&size=md

image-display?photo_id=2261443&size=md

Actually, I kind of like how the civic looks......next to my car.[/img]

Lookin good! 8) Have you been hassled by the cops for having your front plate up on the dash? I get pulled over all the damn time for not having mine on the front. :( I'm looking for an alternative.

topless there are couple of things that I seen in the picture that makes me jealous. One is your car and 2nd is that it was a nice day to take the pictures. Its like 25-30 degrees here in Buffalo right now, snow is falling as well :roll: . Sorry to all the haters out there, but I like the white rims.

I think those pics just highlight the econobox nature of the Civic.

The Civic is shorter, narrower, yet the thing looks like its roof is 2-3" taller.

The stance of the Cutlass just looks so much more sporty even though the Civic has ground-effects and rims. Makes me wonder why Civics are so much more popular.

I think those pics just highlight the econobox nature of the Civic.

The Civic is shorter, narrower, yet the thing looks like its roof is 2-3" taller.

The stance of the Cutlass just looks so much more sporty even though the Civic has ground-effects and rims. Makes me wonder why Civics are so much more popular.

I looked at the specs of the two cars, and my car is actually a bit taller than his, 4" wider and a bunch of inches longer. And over 1000lbs heavier.