DiscoStudd

Hello, all. I'm a noob to the board and wanted to say hey. I have recently purchased 2 W-Bodies and wanted to join the community. My main car is a 95 Regal Custom Coupe, and my wife's is a 96 Lumina (base model.) I hope to pop in from time to time to swap stories and offer my $.02 on various "W" related topics. I have put up a website with info on my Regal, so feel free to check it out. Thanks!!!

Hey welcome to the board!

Tight ride man! 8)

Is it a GS? I didn't see anything on the pics.. its got the 3800 anyways so its all good. Theres always stuff going on here.. best w-body community around :)

Is it a GS?

Nah, just the regular Custom model with the Grandpa suspension. I really want to find some springs and sway bars from a GS or GTP to make it handle better. I've been scanning Car-Part.com for some 16" GS rims lately, and will probably upgrade as soon as I can find a decent set.

I didn't see anything on the pics..

I set up my site for frames, and put links on the left side for my pages listing mods, pics, etc...

Hey welcome to the board!

Thanks!!!

welcome to the board, you will definatly find a ton of info on w's here, i know i have since i have joined the board, by the way nice Reagl, check out mine sometime and tell me what you think...Regalized

check out mine sometime and tell me what you think

Pretty sweet! Your car is in damn fine shape for a 91. I guess the 91-94 Sedans don't have as much chrome on them as I thought they did. I do know that the earlier coupes had a ton of chrome on them... :puke:

Regals are in shortage here.

I'd say that's a good thing. That's why I love my car, there aren't very many Regal coupes on the road these days. It's unique, and the last of it's kind...

Buicks make for the ultimate sleeper.

Welcome to the board.

Thanks!

Sweet ride. I always love to see a new Regal owner on the board. Glad you're here.

If you're looking for 16" rims from a Regal GS, you're gonna wanna stick to the first gen. Like, my wheels or Sean's wheels(93RegalGS). Springs/Sway bars from the later cars will probably work, though.

Again, welcome to the best message board on the net, and nice Regal.

Sweet ride. I always love to see a new Regal owner on the board. Glad you're here.

If you're looking for 16" rims from a Regal GS, you're gonna wanna stick to the first gen. Like, my wheels or Sean's wheels(93RegalGS). Springs/Sway bars from the later cars will probably work, though.

Yours is sweeter! Man, I shoulda bought a 96 with the L36. Oh well. The rims you both have are what I've been looking for (Car-Part calls them "17-spoke.") I will stick to 1st gen suspension parts, though. Thanks for the advice...

Yours is sweeter! Man, I shoulda bought a 96 with the L36. Oh well. The rims you both have are what I've been looking for (Car-Part calls them "17-spoke.") I will stick to 1st gen suspension parts, though. Thanks for the advice...

lol...thanks. No problem. lol...yeah I've seen them called "17-spoke" too...

I'm kinda on the lookout for Z34 rims, so if I buy some, I'll sell you my rims.

Thanks for that pic, 93-- those are the ones...

I'm kinda on the lookout for Z34 rims, so if I buy some, I'll sell you my rims.

What condition are they in? How much for the set? It looks like you take great care of your Reg, so I'll probably take you up on the offer. My 15" skins still have some good tread left, so no hurry...

"You ready to have your ass kicked by your Grandpa's car?"

:lol: That cracks me up!!! It's true, though. All the punks in their 4 cylinder ricers think they can take me, but they can't stand up to the mighty L27's monster torque. I even get dudes with F150's thinking they can take me...

tis true not many regals around here.

not a fan of white but yours looks verry clean and classy.

definitely loaded with all the goodies.

i like the first gen regal W's but it is dificult to put aftermarket HU in them and look decent. but it seems in yours there is plenty of room for aftermarket HU and other car audio goodies.

Monty