Started the crossover install, but a quick question

SantaCruzTGP

Shit, the first thing to do...and I can't figure it out. Jeff says to remove cruise control module by removing 2 vacuum lines then removing the 3 10mm fasteners, set aside. Well, The only thing I see that resembles what he's talking about is a gold assembly that is located rear of the throttle body w/ 3, 13mm nuts and resembles a speaker.

So where is the cruise control module? Can somebody post a photo with an arrow pointing to it.

You are talking about the EGR Valve. The CC module should be on the drivers side strut tower (or thereabouts). Follow the cables going from the T/B and one will goto the CC module. HTH. :wink:

Thanks for the input, everything seems to be going smooth. I can only do alittle bit at a time, but so far so good! Almost done with the uninstall.

I think removing the Cruise control assy let my hand get a better rotation of the ratchet when installing the turbo exhaust pipe bolts. But yea, it doesn't need to come out.