panel between tail lights

GutlessSupreme

LMAO!! I'm sorry.. haha.. I look around here and a lot of people seem to have them off.. I dont know if they broke them out of frustration, but it looks pretty easy.. Just pop the bitch loose, and superglue a new one on! :lol:

my panel on my trunklid had a broken fasining bolt i simply unscrewed the back off it inside the turnk pulledit off and supergluded it on.. saved myself 75+ bux on a new one :D

yah, its easy, just look at the back of the trunk lid and you'll see how it's connected.

speaking of those, mine came loose and looks like crap cause water got down in it, anyone have an extra dark green one ?? haha

anyways g'luck with that branding issue

Okay, first of all it's called and applique (pronounced app-luh-kay) (I know because we make them) Secondly, check out my WWW (and a link below too) look at mine and see if you like it or not. I think it looks WAY better than stock. Everyone looks at it and says, "Something's different, just can't pick it out." It's really easy, just remove the 10 (or so) 10mm nuts on the back, then take it to your favorite body shop. My old D-ship did it for me for free and I love it. Make it look better (IMHO) and save money at the same time.

P.S. a few of my mounts broke as well, it still went back together fine, and hasn't fallen apart yet!

EDIT: Well, I guess there is NO pic of just the back of my car on there, I will take one tonight and put it up soon.

anyone have an extra dark green one ?? haha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2469871317

I asked for some better pictures of it and it was only then I even realized it was green. I thought it was black originally.

Secondly, check out my WWW (and a link below too) look at mine and see if you like it or not. I think it looks WAY better than stock.

Alright, I'll check it out once you get the pic up.

thanks for the quick info everyone else. just haven't had a chance to just go out and look at it.

One thing I've wanted to do with it (after I replace it) is run some additional reverse bulbs to the clear strips on the applique. No real purpose, maybe a bit brighter at night but I think mainly it'd just look better.

• 3 weeks later...

I would have had I had one. :lol: I was going to leave it alone, but decided to go this route. I had planned to go over parts of the tail's body color (like the Trofeo) I'll chop a pic. of it. Now that it's just my daily beater, I lost alot of interest in the looks of it.

Man, I suck trying to mod pics. It never came out right, but here's a pic of a trofeo so you get the idea. 91128201990106LRG.jpg

Just leave a couple slits where the lights are, and where the rev. lights are. Don't know how it'll turn out. Maybe I'll wait until I get my new ones. Or do it to some j/y ones.

396746_19_full.gif

as you can see i've had problems with that part. it's become damaged by the sun and water too i think. See the lower clear/reflective part for the degradation.