MY CAR HAS BEEN STOLEN!

Heza

:lol: :lol: :lol:

some people are stupid.... do you have that head unit in ur car? or did he steal that pic from somewhere else too?

nope, i have the factory CD with eq and 8 speaker sound. sounds good enough for me...the sub box is still getting worked.

nope, i have the factory CD with eq and 8 speaker sound. sounds good enough for me...the sub box is still getting worked.

If you get an aftermarket one, dibs on your factory one, lol.. No, I'm serious.. lol :lol:

What a fucker...I left him a note too...just for fun. Kinda flattering that he took your car when he coulda pretended he had an AC Cobra or a Corvette or something though, isn't it? :lol:

all of you are so thoughtful! thanks a million. havent read the comments yet, but will be doing so soon enough.

where can i get a good amount of webspace for cheap?

also, i suck ass at webpage building

the only thing that is stock on it is the engine and rims.

uh... headlights, seats, exhaust, tail lights, and isn't that a stock GTP hood?... if he didn't change the exterior, didn't change the engine, didn't change the rims...the seats look like any other GP... so even if in his extremely delusional imaginary world, that is his car.... what on it is NOT stock?

unless he happened to put a sunroof in... and did all the custom work Heza did to his interior.....

dumb people suck....

i dont like cardomain, but the other sites i have used suck too, but i guess thats what you get for not paying for webspace.....or not know how to build a page.

I left a message for the little rat bastard

oh baby i gave him what for. Anyone who is insulted by extremely foul language better not read the message i left.

nice touch but if i was black i might be a lil upset at reading that. couldn't u use cracker or honkie? its ok though if your black lol.

meh i knew it would be insulting so i added in all the insulting words i could think of. I mean I would be even more offended if I was a homosexual after reading that.

I dont understand what these dumb ass idiots think they are getting away with or who they are fooling...I saw one of these dumbshits take pics off of showcar-bodyparts.com website and say that it was his car and all the hard work he had done working up a custom bodykit and spoiler! Just how damn stupid do they think everyone else is? GEEZ! proof positive that some people should not be alloed to procreate.

On the webpage thing, I dont think we pay anything for the angelfire.com space that we have. I think we get up to 20MB free and even with all the stuff she has on there and all the carpix I've put on we've only used 12MB.

More carpix baby! yeah!....she is using the advanced level because she likes learning how to do all that code type stuff...but they have a entry level that does most of the work for you in step by step process. I think YaHoo! offers free webpage space as well but I'm not sure on that one.

You took Heza's pictures you cockmongrel. What a fucking moron.

COCKMONGREL!!! AHAHAHAH! I LOVE IT! :lol2:

Dude, what a fucktard. I hope nobody's using my cardomain pics. I might take those down and brush up on my HTML.

For the best webspace with picture linking, etc - USE ANGELFIRE. http://www.angelfire.com - that's where all my images link to, i've got 20MB of space to play with, and a decent page maker.