Mr. Clean Auto Dry thing

slick

i love mine i use it every chance i get.

if you have a sams club membership it is 20.00 for one that has the the 10 use filter and soap got one for the father in law for fathers day

I actually may look at it, even being a detailer. THough, im not really sold on it. It just uses a filter, caus dirty water is what causes water spots. I still would never wash my car in the sun when its hot out either, even with this thing.

jon

now that Sapphire is running i do believe i will give this a go as i got one for christmas as a present. or was it a b-day present in march? either way i may as well give it a go.

Monty

im not sure if this was bumped, but i saw it again so i figured i would give my 2 cents. Since its a filter, you know you can get a pur or brita in-line filter at any home improvment store... that would probably work better and longer. Maybe even give u a chance to get cleaner water in the house... It's a little more, but thats the price for quality...