napa tru-stop brakes

godofthunder

ar those the low grade or mid grade? I bought low grade from tyhem and had to replace them a month later. the mid grade lasted me awhile until I did a two foot brake at 70mph that fried them.

marcus

i agree...i was going to go ceramic...but at the time being...i cant afford it right now.

Im pretty sure its a mid grade. They are still pretty cheap though. If their trash, then oh well, i didnt loose much money. But, my dad, a really popular local mechanic, is all bout NAPA

jon

I just bought some of them last time I was back home... Haven't put them in yet.. its in a green box and I paid about 17 bucks for them, so I'm not expecting anything spectacular.

you guys, don't put too much faith in ceramic brake pads

i have bosch ceramic brake pads all around, and are extremely dissatified with them

they are noisy, they grind, and they just seem to 'give up' at lower speeds, you have to mash the hell out of the brake pedal under about 10 miles an hour or so to stop. also, they cause the brake pedal to pulsate like crazy, and no, its not my rotors because they are new.

they're junk.............. you'll change them in a matter of weeks, my Abs became less effective bc they dont grab nearly close enough for lockup i went with the midgrade Brakerite Napa pads and for 28$ they were great.

ill go with that breakright next time...didnt see them in stock

so far, their great. Just put em on, rotors and pads.

Still need to set a bit more....kinda tight early, etc etc.

I did notice, in the one hard stop i had to make, there was a clicking sounds a few times, but nothing really bad at all.

Im so happy though...before hand, the rear end was bumping so wild it was crazy. Now its sooo smooth.

jon