fog lights

whoyourdaddy49

hey how can i wire up some fog lights to my switch so when i turn on the head light the fog light come on has any one did this ? and also how can i have day time running like or the lights just com on ever time the car is on

you will obiously have to splice in somewhere.. try a silinoid spliced into one of the headlight wires. and run the silinoid like it was an on/off switch for your fogs..

that is just one way.. i dont know if you can acutaly put them on the sam eline without frying fuses, or if there is an actual palce in the fusebox for it.

Use a relay with a fused wire going to the battery (or the jumpstart post). This will be the power feed to the foglights. Use the parking light wire to activate the relay. When parking lights on, relay is energized closing the circuit and connecting foglights to the battery.

There are many ways to do DRL. Some cars run the headlights at reduced power, something like 40% output. Other cars run high-beams in a series. Yet other cars run the bright filament of the park/turn signal lights. It depends on how you want to do it. Some ways you can do with a relay, others (the 40% output) you would need a DRL module.

hey how can i wire up some fog lights to my switch so when i turn on the head light the fog light come on has any one did this ?

my cutty does this stock :? :?