Cutlass Supreme Gold Package

WhiteOut

Anyone know what years the Gold Package was available on the Cutlass? I went to a Chevy dealer (our Olds dealer now sells Suzuki's) to order some gold emblems today and they dumbass at the counter told me there was no gold package on Cutlass's. My neighbor has a four door with the package and I've seen one at school so I know they exist.

I would like to get a complete set of gold emblems for my car, and hopefully a bit later this spring I'm going to get some gold racing stripes (a la the 69-72' Hurst Olds) put on my car. Don't worry it won't be anything distasteful, probably a set of two 10" stripes with a quarter inch surround that would run paralell about 1.5" from the front of the hood and end before the spoiler on the decklid. Kinda like a cross between Z-28 Stripes and those on a Hurst Olds.

Your opinons please?

Are you wanting to run your stripes like mine was?

378428_1_full.jpg

378428_2_full.jpg

:D

Yep, kinda like what you've got there. Except that I want to run 2 stripes about four inches apart in the center and two inches short of the body lines on the hood. Running around those I'll do a quarter inch stripe of the same gold color. I'd only run the ones on the from the front of the decklid to about an inch short of my spoiler (which is the little flip up one with the integrated tail lights). Like I said, it will end up being somewhere in between Z-28 stripes and HO stripes from the 70's Cutlass'. I won't be changing rims or anything unless I can get a hold of some of the gold

crosslace rims from a GP that are in excellant shape (anyone want to trade for Cutlass 5 spokes??? They're in about perfect condition!!!) I'd just like the gold emblems to complete the look. I saw a 72' that was tripple white with gold accents and I loved it hopefully my car will turn out half as nice.

Oh, and a quick question man, why do your stripes have differant spacing from the front to the rear???

IIRC....there is a 97 or 95 with gold. It was an aniversy eddition. I saw the eblemes on ebay once.

Intrigues were all available with a gold package.

jon