Spring cleaning

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous
btw is that a nasty rust spot under the fuel door?

Yes it is. I've only ever seen one other car that did that. It's also an 89 SE in white and it's here in town with me. :roll:

It's getting fixed very soon though.

Yes, those are Cutty rims.

I think that POS would look better sinking to the bottom of that lake!

Nah, looks good...get that rust taken care of ASAP. I'll bring mine cars down so you can clean 'em up for me. :wink:

Aaron

Guest Anonymous
Is that the car I saw last year that was in real bad shape with the OPS unit leak?

-Jeff

OPS? What's that?

Anyway, that is the one that was sitting here between the cutty and TGP.

Guest Anonymous

OK, now I feel stupid. That's the one.

Door handle what? :wink: I'm getting it. That week I said I was going out to get it it snowed and I lost the ambition to go get it. I'm so sick of snow. I think we're getting from my uncles this week so I can start stripping parts. Maybe I'll just go out there in the morning. Drivers side right?

yup, drivers side. lol i have stupid brain farts like that a lot. Did u swap the motors or just drive it the way it is and it cleared up or what lol (if its powered by a TGP motor i might get a little more curious.

-Jeff

Parker Dammmmmmmmmmm Bitch!!

Anyway, that car looks GREAT dude. Can't wait to see it around town and then it's gonna make me go home and clean mine up that nice.

Stupid winter!

Guest Anonymous
yup, drivers side. lol i have stupid brain farts like that a lot. Did u swap the motors or just drive it the way it is and it cleared up or what lol (if its powered by a TGP motor i might get a little more curious.

-Jeff

No TGP motor yet. I put the motor in it from the 90 LE/5-speed I bought. Gonna get the turbo and x-over pulled off the TGP this week. Then the motor comes out for a full rebuild. Then the 5-speed comes out of the black one and gets some new parts. Then it all goes in the 89. :twisted:

Guest Anonymous
Parker Dammmmmmmmmmm Bitch!!

Anyway, that car looks GREAT dude. Can't wait to see it around town and then it's gonna make me go home and clean mine up that nice.

Stupid winter!

Yep, Parker Dam. Went for a little cruise yesterday.

It looks good in the pic but there are spots where the paint is peeling and some other bad spots that make it look not so good when you get up to it. I can't wait to get it painted.

Guest TurboSedan

No TGP motor yet. I put the motor in it from the 90 LE/5-speed I bought. Gonna get the turbo and x-over pulled off the TGP this week. Then the motor comes out for a full rebuild. Then the 5-speed comes out of the black one and gets some new parts. Then it all goes in the 89. :twisted:

sounds alot like what i'm doing! the car looks good, those wheels look really good on it.

joshua

Well, I know my car is starting to do the whole peeling and rusting in some spots kinda shit that yours is doing Red, so I know how you feel. But that car still looks damn good!! Can't wait to see the turbo set up though... :twisted: