3rd Brake light that says EURO

maybe2fast

I made my 3rd brake light say EURO, I used my Euro badge that I took off my car and put it inside the lens it fits very well and doesn't need and glue! 5 minutes and you are done your light will read EURO! you can also paint it "I took the easy way out" StEvEzAsYcHo painted his and I stole his idea! with his permission of course!

Check Steve's out...

http://www.stevescars.digitaloutsider.org/Euro_lite.jpg

Mine is just oposite my EURO is blacked out Steve's lights up

couldnt you just put the 'euro' badge, put a little dab of rubber cement (to keep it in place) and then spray paint it? take out the badge and you have a 3bl that says euro? wouldnt that be the easy way?

As I explained to maybe2fast, I am an artist AND a perfectionist.. I HAD to make it hard! He didnt even tape or glue his.. He took the super easy way out, lol :lol: :lol:

yeah ive got the template from Crimson Fury up there. although i tried it with construction paper and it was to thin. gotta try that whole paint thing. sounds easy and works well!

i just took the euro badge off my trunk and laid it over the lens and shot flat black over the whole thing... just clean all the goo off it cause if you dont have it flat on the back, then you will not have clear lines.