new graphic

ThunderBat

GPthndrBat.jpg

I was playing on PSP (as usual) and came up with this. Inspired by the Bird of Prey showcar, I went with my "ThunderBat" theme and the checkered flag motif associated with the GP logo of old...lemme know what you think....or do I just need presciption drugs? (I also realize this might be seen as a little ricey)

Well, you might need to share some of the drugs then because I think it looks pretty cool. I think I like it because it looks like it's coming from tires? it's not overdone, the colors are subtle. I bet if you changed it to red, it would look like that crap that Spawns emits when he changes shape. That would be badass. (Nomex suit on!!! :lol: )

read enough comic books guys ? :shock: :roll:

Look, not all of us can have hot chicks hanging all over our cars like you. :lol: We have to make up decals. Must be cool have a 2091 Z34GTP huh MarK? :wink:

Look, not all of us can have hot chicks hanging all over our cars like you.

Sure ya can. My friend and her sister offered one night after we got back from the bar...how can ya resist? Keep your head up, it can happen. Be on the lookout for the schoolgirl and lingerie pics coming to a thread near you very soon.

Look, not all of us can have hot chicks hanging all over our cars like you. We have to make up decals. Must be cool have a 2091 Z34GTP huh MarK?

I never been a fan of dungeons and dragons, lightning bolts and god knows what else on the side of cars. The car is a 2000 GTP also, thanks for the interest

Not all of us can have a silvermist GTP.......just wait Mark, maybe Ill buy an early 90s Lt1 vette off ebay and pwn you in a year

black-woman-1.jpg

I forgot if a car has a V8 and its RWD, its gotta be fast as hell. Come to SLP day this year and watch some Vettes get blown away from some Regals and Grand Prix's. Believe me... it happens!

lol, i dont know how to reply after seeing that pic

You know darn well a modded Lt1 on a vette will beat a modded L67 its all about power to weight and torque to weight

like I said, join me at SLP day in Oct. Gotta love watching Vette owners and F-body guys talking smack about L67's in the staging lanes then getting spanked :twisted:

Let's not start this up again. I can show you a dyno slip from an 1100 HP street trim twin turbo Vette. I can show you a time slip from a 10 sec. minivan. ANYTHING can be fast, there is ALWAYS someone out there faster than you. Come to Muncie I will show you a street driven 7 second Regal. :roll: Come on guys, really, WHO THROWS A SHOE???

Im not comparing Im just stating some truth.

O yeah, about the Regal... come to my neck of the woods and look for an Orange T - type... :twisted:

ok come to MY neck of the woods and look for a lime green notchback mustang! :twisted:

Im not comparing Im just stating some truth.

O yeah, about the Regal... come to my neck of the woods and look for an Orange T - type... :twisted:

ok come to MY neck of the woods and look for a lime green notchback mustang! :twisted:

Come to my neck of the woods and look for a black Neon ACR :twisted:

Like it was stated ANYTHING can be fast...even a neon

NOW...back on topic....I like the decal...not sure about the color though....i'd experiment with some other shades of blue or another dark color first

I just love lots of feedback....and even tho I'm married I can get all the hottest chicks on my cars...PSP lets you put together whoever with whatever you want!...I'm workin on a chop that has Liv Tyler (from One NIght at McCools) doing the car wash thing....that has got to be the luckiest lousy freakin Geo Metro in the world!!!....I wanna take pics of her washin my ride!....in person!

I can't stand that little head or whatever that is over on the left, but I like the blue checkered flag part. Make that checkered flag stuff go all the way to the front wheel in a simpler shape, and I'll like it.