Whatever works I guess..........

Hippie

Got home from work yesterday and I'm walking to the door. I look out to the road and see the hood and grille of a 1st Gen Z34 coming at me but it was Medium Garnett Red, have never seen a Z34 that color so I keep watching. :yikes: It's not a Z34, it's a plain Jane base model 4 door Lumie with 14" hubcaps, whitewalls and all............. Must have bent the front and the body shop grabbed whatever they could get to fix it. I have nothing against dressing out a 4 door with Z34 goodies in fact I have seen some REALLY nice ones but this was just wrong. :roll: :gone2far:

Yea, could have either gone Euro parts and sold the Z parts, or done up a clone Z.. But hey, at least it's a cool different.. Not a dumb different like the 97 Caravan I saw w/ a mustang pony in the grille.. :roll: :lol: :lol:

at least it's a cool different..

No man, this was a "grandma's car", literally............. all I could see through the windshield was white hair and knuckle's above the steering wheel.