Shaners

I just pulled my '93 Cutlass Convertible out of storage today and brought it home.

My question is about some water dripping that I have.

I have some water dripping from around the frame cross-member right behind the trans. The water is clear and I don't think it is coolant, but it may be coming from around the heater core lines.

The car has the Auto Climat control, but I hit the "floor" button and I'm assuming it took it out of Auto (no light), therefore I don't think it is condensation.

Is this normal for these cars? I bought it late Nov. and it went straight into storage, so I haven't driven it in temps above 40* until today when it was in the mid sixties.

Coolant levels are fine, and engine temps seem good too...

thanks

The only 'clear' liquid that I can think of right now is condensation..

That's what I'm thinking too... It was alot of water IMO, because it trickled all the way out from under the car past the front tire, and the temps were only in the low sixties.

I put about 40 miles on the car yesterday, and it ran great with no erratic gauge readings. (With the exception of the ABS light which went off after awhile).

On W-Body cars, where do they drip from when the A/C is on? Is it from the same place behind the motor?