1994 Chevy Lumina Euro Body parts

94eurolumina2006

I am looking for a Z-34 hood for my euro. Is 100.00 a good deal on one I found it at a junk yard it is in good condition. What is front bumper and rear bumper going for? Thanks for all your help guys.

That's a good price, 'cause I replaced my hood at a junkyard for $150 installed and that was a Base/Euro hood. I also want to know what does Z34 bumpers run for?

Front and Rear? I know body kits are expensive for this car, it went up it used to be cheaper, and now I have another 2 door euro like yours and Razzi wants to much for the body kit so I'm looking into Z34 Bumpers myself but I have to replace my rear body kit on my 4 door it got rammed into a snow bank by a tow-truck.

Will I need to get a new grille if I get a Z-34 hood? What is the difference beteweens the grilles? Thanks for all the help guys. :D [/img][/url]

No you will not have to get the Z-grille if you get the Z-hood. All the Lumina parts (base, euro, and Z) are all interchangeable...that is what's nice about the Lumina. Here are some grille pics that you requested...

Exhibit A - Z34 grille

233034_67_full.jpg

Exhibit B - Base/Euro grille('91-'94)

233034_30_full.jpg