Need To Shoot The UPS Driver

CodeRedZ24

supposedly my door handle for my cutlass was delievered to my house at 3:11pm 3/26/04. i was here door was open, no knock, no door bell ring

they said they left it on the porch, i look nope not there. so UPS is going to do an investigation into it and see what happened to my door handle. (i bought it off ebay for 30 bucks). i'm sick of going through my passenger door to open my drivers door.

lol i just recently went through a whole big thing with FedEx just like you are.

I ordered my cd head unit from sounddomain.com, and fedex said it was delivered and left on my porch, when someone was home waiting for it all day long. They did an investigation and the driver said he did leave it on the porch. Now I highly doubt anyone would take it off our front porch.

Called up sounddomain, they sent us a new one free of charge and i finally got it after 2 weeks of bullshit from fedex.

My mother was also expecting a package from fedex and the same thing happened.

needless to say we are never using fedex again. Our UPS guy is nice and is friends with us and he goes around back and drops off our packages at our back door.

FedEx can suck my balls.

I had a similar problem with UPS; they said it was delivered to my door and left on the porch. No knock, no package.

Next morning I saw the package sitting on my neighbor's porch. I checked, it was addressed to me at my address. There was no note on my door notifying me that it was left at the neighbor's...

You might want to call around...

I went through that similar problem. I always report problems like that so the management could make an action about it.

At one point the UPS guy ring the door bell once and then started leaving. I have to get out of the house and try to flag him and this guy was making a U-turn in front of our house and I was still trying to flag him and even shouted at him but he did not pay attention. I've reported him ask what is the policy of UPS about ringing the door bell. They said that they are suppose to ring at least 3 times and the could have seen me trying to flag him. I did not have any problems with UPS anymore. I even told them that there is also a possibility that any packages could be stolen and so they started to leave the package at the back of our house.

Same thing with Fedex and USPS and they started leaving the package at the back of our house.

Once in a while some of our mails are not being delivered and we were getting someone else's mail and we called up USPS about what is going on. We told them that even though the mail we got is just next door, we told them that we are not comfortable putting the mail to our neighbor ourselves and so the USPS manager in our area has to come by and pick it up and deliver themselves. They told us to call them if it happens again because they are trying to find out whose employee are doing this type delivery.

Make sure you have a large letter number of your house near your door or door bell.

Also, everytime you purchase something make sure you add a note not to leave it to your house or neighbor if you are not there to pick it up because they might deliver it a wrong house (same number but wrong street, etc). Have them come back or pick it up yourself if you live close by where their office are located.

We once had a 5 disc DVD player sent to my house w/ a bunch of my computer parts from Newegg.com. The driver must have been tired or something, we called UPS and they said to go ahead and take it down there. I told them to stick it up there ass for 2 reasons, 1) I'm not a UPS driver and I don't get paid by UPS, and 2) They person I dropped it off to could say they never got it, and UPS would check and say I got it on accident, then want to know where it is. USPS now has a barcode in all the mailboxes in Muncie. When the driver gets to your house, he scans the code. A) to track their mailmen, and B) to see who is delivering what to which house. I WON'T us UPS, Fed-Ex never looses a package of mine, and they don't leave ANYTHING, ANYWHERE!!! Every time I get something if no one is home, I have to pick it up. I like it better that way.