Anyone Seen This Cutlass?

CodeRedZ24

Other interior mods include--

Custom billet-grille parking lights-(not dynoed with this yet)

APC and Eurolite replacement blue and green interior lighting in all 9 lights-(2 hp each)

APC blue glowing pedals-(25 hp)

15" Green neon tube-(15 hp)

Rear cargo net-(stock, no hp gain)

Full frontal bra-(no hp gain)

Green dice-(2 hp)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

for Intrax...it sure has a regular looking strut through the wheels in the back.

the way i`m told i havent done my research yet companies make springs for the frotn but not for the rear on w-bodies because of the rear leaf spring w-bodies have

2 comments, someone needs to tell Shaun to evict this cat from the board. WING= :gone2far: & :nono:

Does anyone know if that lowering leaf ever came out from womever was making it?

Guest Anonymous
Does anyone know if that lowering leaf ever came out from womever was making it?

Supposedly it was being sent to Gearhead43. Don't know if he ever got it though.

that spoiler... :(

What's wrong with it? That's on alot of Cuttys.

THIS is on a lot of cuttys? :shock:

324706_20_full.jpg

with that wing alone he will have succeded in ricing the entire car.

hey,

my car is lowered using Intrax springs on the front and I have a custom monoleaf spring for the rear. It is the same setup thst oneofakind used. I met him up in Toronto and got the same spring shop to custom make the new monoleaf and lower my car.

The car looks good with the wheels and drop.

I would call it "done" right there and forget about the wing and other stuff.

He has good taste in luxury coupes anyway. Acura Legend coupes and 80's Mercedes SEC coupes are also among my favorites.

The car looks good with the wheels and drop.

I would call it "done" right there and forget about the wing and other stuff.

He has good taste in luxury coupes anyway. Acura Legend coupes and 80's Mercedes SEC coupes are also among my favorites.

I certainly hope to get a Legend coupe or newer CL once I get some real money and a steady job. I might not throw away money into the body kit if the cutty has problems, so it could be close to done, i'm not sure yet.

I would get the Legend over the CL, but I've never really liked the rear of the CL and to me it's just a fancier Accord coupe.

You can also get the Legend coupes for $5k or less and use the extra money saved up for some mods.

Well, personally as long as I'm staying with coupes, I'm staying with W-bodies. :wink: