New to board 1994 Euro Lumina 2-door

94eurolumina2006

I am need to this board. I am wanting to know if they make a body kit for my car. I am also looking for blackouts for it and a k and n air filter. My car is a 1994 Lumina 2 door red it has a 3.1 V6 with american racing rims and a bra on the front thats how I bought the car starting to look for stuff to make it faster and cooler looking.

They do make a body kit.. there are a couple out there.. I want blackouts too, lol.. BTW, Welcome! YOu will now be ridiculed for a week :shock: :shock: LOL :lol: :lol:

BTW, Welcome! YOu will now be ridiculed for a week :shock: :shock: LOL :lol: :lol:

let me be the first .......why would you want to put appearance/performance mods on a "parts car"?

leave it as is. its beautiful however if you can find the 16' z34 rims throw those on. i'm a sucker for 2 door first gen lumina euros.

Nice looking Lumina. My wife loves that color, would you be interested in trading it for a Euro Sedan with the 3.4 DOHC?

:D :D

(Just joking)

PS: Welcome to the board, hope you have thick skin!

lower it some put some dual exhaust with some nice sounding mufflers out the back. red is my favorite color, besides mine!! :D

-yeah, be ready to be kidded on by all the cutlass and grand prix owners. they will make fun of you just because you drive a lumina.

-yeah, be ready to be kidded on by all the cutlass and grand prix owners. they will make fun of you just because you drive a lumina.

Yeah, accept we're not kidding. Driving a parts car is no laughing matter :lol:

I am impressed, next to dykz34 lumina, that one looks pretty damn good. To bad they dont make a bra to go over the entire car and hide that hideous thing.

J/K

Welcome

I am impressed, next to dykz34 lumina, that one looks pretty damn good. To bad they dont make a bra to go over the entire car and hide that hideous thing.

J/K

Welcome

so your saying that only dykz34's car and his look good, not any of the other luminas on here? ok.....i guess its your own personal opinion :)

J/K

Welcome

so your saying that only dykz34's car and his look good, not any of the other luminas on here? ok.....i guess its your own personal opinion :)

Actually, i do like both of those, and i know there are other good looking ones on the board, i just dont remember names w/cars.