z34_nut

any-body know where i can get some of this? i see it all the time, but i just can't find any. i've checked local wal-marts and so on, but i can't locate any.

i figured if i put it on my car it would look very nice once i can afford the pearl white mettalic paint.

also i found some drilled and slotted rotors on ebay, set of 4 for only $125. add $20 and you can have em in plack zinc coating. silver, or gold come for free. heres a link,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2467288836&category=33564&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1

tell me what you think.

one more thing, what if i want to update to 94+ rear brakes? if i buy stock ones from napa, how hard are they to install? post some links if you can. thanks for the help.

-kyle

I dont know about anyone else, but thatstuff is highly illegal in MN.. My friend had it on his Caddy and he got slapped w. a HUGE fine.. I dont remember how much, jus him bitching about it..

well now that i have the truck i know that i'll be turning this car into a show car, and i want to completely rebuild the engine, wtih all performance parts. the only problem i have with that is the the 4t60e sucks. i would also need to rebuild that. also the front CV's would need to be replaced with stonger ones, or just plain replaced. basically the whole front end needs a rebuild.

I'm trying to sell my nova so i can use the money from that to put into my car. and i'm selling the nova because i went in way over my head. lets say its in peices and every time i touch it, more problems arrise. so i already have 3 people looking at it.

My car will find its self in the same position, but its newer and doesn't have rust falling off of it. i would also like to either acid dip the body, or sand blast it. lets just say its been repainted 3 times. and i don't want to put another coat on it, edspecially if i'm willing to dish out the cash for mettalic pearl.

so in other words, i am going ground up. and its already in peices. brakes are off of it right now, intake plenum is coming off next week, and i'm gonna be digging into the motor to see what needs to be replaced, or what i can replace with performance parts.

another question, do you guys know how much roughtly a powder coating for valve covers and intake plenums go for?

i'm not to worried about the law butting in. it will grace the roads for shows, and the occational rice bashing.

Well, I hopeit all works out for ya, and good luck on the sale of the Nova! And since its gonna be a show car, Forget what Isaid about the legality, lol..

i also have power red leather seats. the only thing is that i need to recover both of the front seats. the rear benchis mint, and even folds down. (came out of my cutty). the only thing about that is, well theres no hole in the back of the z34 bench. i would like to know if i can cut it, if i put the supports that came included in the cutty. or if i can just make a custom box there that will hold my amplifiers. that way the seats would fold down to reveil the amps. ?

i'm not sure myself...i just need a ton of opinions on what i should do with the interior.

Not to Hijack, but what year Cuttys had the fold down rear seat? That'd be the ony seat Id replace it with.. Thanks!

FWIW: my '97 folds down...

Sweet.. and I love the hottness in your avatar, lol..

Not to Hijack, but what year Cuttys had the fold down rear seat? That'd be the ony seat Id replace it with.. Thanks!

my 90 cutlass did not have fold down rear seats.

when i went looking last spring i found a 94 cutlass that had fold down rear seat and took that.

bolted right up

Monty