Whats a Good Price??

1995GrandprixRED2dr

Hey, I am looken to sell my 1995 Grand Prix 2dr with the B4U package. The paint and interior are basically spotless, I have taken care of it, waxed about every month or so. Its go upgraded headlights with Silverstars in then all so do the fogs. Gauge overlays. 12" audiobahn high excursion sub and mtx class D amp. Its go 125,XXX miles and theres nuttin wrong at all, my dad owns a the top used car service center here in town so you can guess that anything that was wrong when i bought it was fixed perfect. So how much you think i can sell it for, I was thinkin $4000? and I wrong or what do u think?

thx rob

$2000-2500 is my guess...I couldn't get $4000 out of my car and mine is two years newer, less miles and a cutty...so I would doubt you getting $4k from yours...but if you do, more power to you...

for a 95 you could probably get $3500-$4000

It really depends on youre area. Out west cars have much higher resale value due to the fact that rust is hardly ever a problem as well as the local market.

check kbb.com for an estimate - you can usually get away with selling just a couple hundred under blue book.

yeah, take out the stereo cause it doesnt matter if you have that or stock in, people will pay the same for the car. my buddy just sold his really nice 95, red, b4u, 3100, black leather, 110k for 3000 and he had to sit on it a while to find someone to buy it that price.

yeah, take out the stereo cause it doesnt matter if you have that or stock in, people will pay the same for the car. my buddy just sold his really nice 95, red, b4u, 3100, black leather, 110k for 3000 and he had to sit on it a while to find someone to buy it that price.

$3000 is what I was thinking. I probably would only get 3k-3.5K for mine and it only had 78600 on it.

:lol: One of these again... The market value varies SO greatly in different areas! Try kbb.com or nadaguides.com or edmunds.com or carpoint.msn.com. They can give you the 'fair' market price for each region.

I paid $4300 for my car...they wanted $4750. It's a '96 with almost all the options, and a highly regarded engine. Nothin' wrong with the 3100, but it doesn't have the same reputation as the 3800.

I paid $4300 for my car...they wanted $4750. It's a '96 with almost all the options, and a highly regarded engine. Nothin' wrong with the 3100, but it doesn't have the same reputation as the 3800.

Amen, bro!

Amen, bro!

don't make me cry

:cry:

Shoot for $4000 if you don't need it gone fast.

Who knows, you might get it.

Some high school kid might see your car and just love it, and mom or dad will pony up the cash. You never know.

yeah GnatGoSplat thats what i was thinkin i mean i always can go down too 3500, which i think is fair, i asked my parents what we have in it with the car and all the fixing it needed when we bought it and they said 5000 so i believe its fair.

thx rob any takers? 4000?lol