Need some more wheel help :)

grandprix104

quite frankly I dont see whats "ugly" about it. It looks almost the same as the '04 5-spokes just not quite as fancy. And those would look fantastic on my car.

I just want to get rid of those fugly ass steel wheels ive got and trash those damn wheel covers that look like shit and sound terrible rattling down the road.

I want to find some rims that are 16" cause i am getting tired of 15s and need to buy tires soon - rather than buy two now and sell them in a few months IF i got other wheels.

this doesnt look that bad IMO

picwheels01.jpg

These are some bonniville wheels (i think they fit - not sure on the backspace)

picwheels02.jpg

This is what i was going to bid on but they climbed out of my price range. '04 GP wheels

picwheels03.jpg

why would you put that ugly ass wheel on a GP???

dont waist your money on rims that are not going to improve the appearance. they are just a waist of alot of money

keep'm stock

No one asked either of you for your opinions. He asked if the wheels will fit. Obvisouly, neither of you know, so dont fucking answer. This shit is the reason this forum is going to hell and a hand basket

No one asked either of you for your opinions. He asked if the wheels will fit. Obvisouly, neither of you know, so dont fucking answer. This shit is the reason this forum is going to hell and a hand basket

you didn't answer his question either, so get off my kool-aid...

koolaid.jpg

why would you put that ugly ass wheel on a GP???

dont waist your money on rims that are not going to improve the appearance. they are just a waist of alot of money

keep'm stock

..... ok... since when is this forum going to hell... :?:

Can anyone tell me the wheel specs for a 2000 Grand Am SE1?

16" wheel

I'm assuming they are 5x115

whats the backspace?

Would they fit a 94 Prix?

This is the wheel:

http://i4.ebayimg.com/03/i/01/86/00/77_1_b.JPG

I've always wondered why it is so hard to find specs on factory wheels using the internet. I looked around for a long time and came up with a little info. '99-up Grand Am's have 5X115mm wheels. After searching through some different forums, it seems that the '92-'99 Bonneville & '99-up Grand Am use a 42mm offset stock. That style wheel you're talking about was used on '99-'00 Grand Am & '97-'00 Grand Prix. The Grand Am version is 16"X6" while the Grand Prix one is 16"X6.5". Although I couldn't find any numbers, I'm guessing that the offsets are different between the two.

I don't know if that helps. If they would go on your car, I think they're an improvement over the hubcaps.

If you didn't see these, they're still at a good price ($152.50 as I'm writing this): http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43957&item=2467867250