Airflow question w/a Z-34 grille..

Euro

Ive got a 94 Euro and i just bought a Z34 grille. is there anything special when it comes to air flow, since the Z grille covers up more than the euro grille did.

I could just not put in turn signals too right?lol

I myself changed the my grille to the Z34, you have to remove the 2 middle signals to get the grille on, or cut the grille to fit around them. But as far as airflow I haven't noticed any changes in airflow. Then maybe those two holes where the signals used to be is enough air induction.

if you notice the z grille is about 3/4 inch shorter and has a good size gap from the grille to the bumper(1/2-3/4inch) which the other didn't. Pblunt why didn't u just get the signals that go witht he z grille? thats what i did

because there's still the other 2 side signals in the front on the car, and I am going to use those holes where the signals were for a custom cold-air or ram air thing going.

thanks guys, yeah Xtremelumina92 I do see that gap, but i wasnt sure if it was going to be enough. can't wait for the grille to get here!!

Yup, I'm doing the custom intake thing in the front turn sigals like Blunt. Right now the lights are removed, but later on I'm sure I'll get some sorta ram air system going on.

I like my 90 Euro Grille myself.. even better than the Z.. My opinion of course.. But, the 90grilleneeds to be in decent shape.. on a scale of 1-10, id say 8 or better..