Youve seen the '96...heres the '94...finally

Heza

as most of you know, before my '96 GTP i had a '94 SE BYP. the '94 is now owned by my girlfriend, but we washed and waxed her today so here are some pics.

505596_42_full.jpg

505596_44_full.jpg

505596_45_full.jpg

EDIT: will get pics of my exhaust setup later on. gotta remove license information

EDIT 2: here are the tail pics

505596_47_full.jpg

505596_48_full.jpg

Why's everyone so worried about license plate pictures being on here? I could go out and find about 45,000 license plate numbers... nothing you can really do with them..

Dam, I thougth you washed and waxed your gir friend and was expecting a little more. :cry: The car looks great, now lets see your girl friend all washed and waxked. :lol: :lol:

Wanna come over and do my car? :wink: Mine has never looked that good.

Jud

Damn, I thought they made hubcaps that look just like that. So the ones that look like that on the 4 doors are NOT hubcaps? :oops:

The four doors got the same rims.. but they also had hubcaps that look quite similar.

wow that looks really nice! anything done to it? i last weekend i used Meguiars Car WAsh Conditoner and Shampoo and it looks like it just got waxed. Also the Meguiars Endurance tire polish works awesome as well.

96 is a good year i got one! thats not a gtp is it? they havea dif body style

kid is obsessed with his 96 gtp and how "rare" they are :lol: :bash:

Holy crap.. no kidding. How old is he?

I've always wanted to see a set of those wheels chromed....but its a sweet lookin ride sure nuff! 8)

Photshop them that way :wink: ..I might pick up an extra set(or just throw my car on jackstands in the garage) and media blast mine and then "hi polish" them.

kill ya next time

okay want my address? what time would you like to meet up?

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Anyways...nice car Heza...never seen a BYP that sharp :wink:

why thank you rudefyet! yeah, it sure does look great when its all clean! makes me wish my '96 was red instead of white sometimes!