i want duel climate control!!!!!possible?

It has been attempted, but I know for a fact that it is not plug-and-play. You have to wire up a whole bunch of sensors, and fan modules and the like. You are welcome to try though, and if you succeed, I will pay you to do mine :D

Yeah, 95' and up Cutlass's had dual zone, and I think 94' GP's and up had dual zone. You'd have to use the GP one though because the Cuttlass had the passenger control mounted on the door, where the GP had both temperature controls right on the dash unit. I doubt that its a simple plug and play install, as previously mentioned, but if you get a unit from a 94-96' it should be a lot easier than getting a 97' and up one. All you should have to do then is install a couple of temp sensors and if you had a service manual that wouldn't be too hard.

GP's and Cutty's didn't get dual until they got a interior redesign. wow. Then I guess Regal's were the first to get dual zone. :)

you could try a pre 95 Regal dualzone control, they were in the dash, but it probably won't match the rest of your dash.