Philly Carshow Pics from February!

SigEpCutlass

Check 'em out guys. I went with the woman. Enjoy!

396746_30_full.jpg

I really like that solstice! :D

396746_31_full.jpg

The CTS-V is a beast! Look at that thing!

396746_32_full.jpg

The new R-32 is a beast...wouldn't mind having one 8)

396746_33_full.jpg

Damn nice Z! :)

396746_34_full.jpg

Goddamn...what I would give to get my hands on one of these things.

396746_35_full.jpg

This is what i really want...a midsize convertible with a manual tranny 8)

Can someone loan me about $50,000???

No Comment necessary for these!

396746_36_full.jpg

396746_37_full.jpg

396746_38_full.jpg

I'm headed up to the wifes family over the Easter weekend...we'll be stopping by (as usual) in Manhattan on the way back home on Monday. I'll be going by the Javits center to soak up the NYC auto show...I'm sure I'm gonna shoot plenty of pics (always have!)...I'll see about posting a page of them on our angelfire site so I can put a link here. Lookin forward to it big time!

i drool over the R32 in the mag and at the shows and i have seen 2! in the past week, wasn't this supposed to be a very limited production # car? One was a red one with a old man at the gas station, i saw it and i was driving by and turned all the way around and was like A R32!! :shock: my woman was like uhh ok. Then i saw a younger guy about 18-25 driving a blue one. I want one sooo friggin bad if my lumina wasn't the only thing i had from ym grandma befreo she died i'd put it in a car crusher for one!

Later Jay

And i am not on crack i had to turn around and see the R32 badge to make sure for myself, oh and car and driver is based off the road i live off of.

Yuck, the GM cars are fugly except for the Saab.

What's so special about the R32, aside from also being ugly? Is it one of those deals where a fast engine is stuffed into an econocrap car?

Yuck, the GM cars are fugly except for the Saab.

What's so special about the R32, aside from also being ugly? Is it one of those deals where a fast engine is stuffed into an econocrap car?

Nice. lol. I went to the Pittsburgh Auto show and it seemed to be a bit different than that show. There weren't as many freaky looking cars there, but more of your run of the mill street cars. They did have a few concept cars there, I'm gonna have to post some pics I guess. Give me a day or two, damn school.