Got bored today, so I made a STB.

99RegalGS

3/4 inch hollow steel piping from the hareware store 4.00 for a bar long enough for the front and rear

measure and then have them cut it, or you will never fit it in the Lumina or any thing else its like 10 to 12 feet long

Coolness.. I think I'll be goin this week to get it.(I know I don't have that size, and I always love an excuseto go to the hardware store :wink: ) Would it be possible for me to use square tubing? Either way, I'm goin this week, lol.. :lol:

I bought a STB from the chevy dealer $27 , never put it in though :roll:

hit's on a couple of places like the alternator and throttle linkage bracket .. may try to use it this summer when I can get to it.

oh it's like GearHead43 (Dave's) GP , STB that has pontiac on it.

hey yo, the square shit would work I guess you still will havve to pound down the ends so IMO us the round pipe

If we are all making our STB's now what will become of our friendly forum companys in the STB business?

hey yo, the square shit would work I guess you still will havve to pound down the ends so IMO us the round pipe

If we are all making our STB's now what will become of our friendly forum companys in the STB business?

going out of business sale :wink:

I'm not sure conduit adds any strucural support considering its about 1/32" in wall thickness :lol:

Kidding aside man if you can feel a difference I would say you did some great low budget tech and thats what rodding is about, always nice to make something out nothing

I'm not sure conduit adds any strucural support considering its about 1/32" in wall thickness :lol:

Kidding aside man if you can feel a difference I would say you did some great low budget tech and thats what rodding is about, always nice to make something out nothing

I was hanging on the conduit a little and it was stronger than I thought it would be.

yeah, I can't beat the cost. $0. :)