Teal 3.4L 5-speed GP sedan

DropTopOlds

I searched the site for info on this topic, but I found none... Several years ago I came across pics (most likely on this site, or as a link from the old w-body forums) to a picture of a teal 3.4L Grand Prix 5-speed sedan. I remember the pictures like it was yesterday.

Anyway, a Grand Prix (teal, 3.4L, sedan) showed up in my town a couple of weeks ago. Aside from running the person down and looking in his/her car, I was wondering if anyone remembered these pics or had a link to them. I'm almost 100% sure it's the same car, right down to the aftermarket wheels.

Any help is appreciated!

i remember reading something of it in the past.. but i dont remember seeing any pictures.. try the search function

I searched the site for info on this topic, but I found none...

i remember reading something of it in the past.. but i dont remember seeing any pictures.. try the search function

I searched the site for info on this topic, but I found none...
:fruity:

I posted pics of a teal 92 STE 3.4 5 speed about a year ago. I still have them I'll get them up tonight.

Was it sitting in a used car lot and it had a luggage rack spoiler? I have two pictures of a teal/blue STE(pic name has "34" in it and I remember it being a 3.4..I don't have interior pics of it though.