STE Soon!!

GP1138

I found a 1990 Grand Prix STE on AutoTrader that's right near me for $350. It's got a 3.1, it's white, the interior is good. The lady said that the only thing wrong with it is it won't start, and it was cutting off, and the trunk lock is broken, but she said the interior and everything is intact. I may have myself a decent fixer-upper here soon! :D I go to look at it this weekend, wish me luck!

Guest Gp crazy

i found a Ste for 300$ in upstate new york. if you want to see it http://members.cardomain.com/grand2prix go here and take a look.

i had to replace the rear brakes and the abs unit that was about 1100 $$ Not bad for a car that sat around for 2 years im the third onwer of her it spent most of the it's life down south & a kid drove it up here to his dad's & abandoned it with no keys. there was no rust on it :D but it has some rust now due to salt up here and it'a daily driver :( . i clean her off once a week.

good luck on the nice find jeff

is it a 5 speed or 4 speed auto

and when you get it send pics