Some pics of my Sunday Project....Headlight covers

jeremy

Its too monochromatic up front. The white/clear headlights give contrast and brings out the lines in the front grill. At a glance it looks like a black blob up front, JMO

Its too monochromatic up front. The white/clear headlights give contrast and brings out the lines in the front grill. At a glance it looks like a black blob up front, JMO

....interesting....I want to make the whole thing black, remove the pinstripe, 5% tint all around, black tails/reverse bar and shave all the emblems....

Are they flat black?

Flat against the headlights, or flush with the hood? Hard to tell in those pics.

I saw someone had made custom covers once that were flush with the hood. Didn't look too bad, but I don't plan on doing it.

Are they flat black?

Flat against the headlights, or flush with the hood? Hard to tell in those pics.

I saw someone had made custom covers once that were flush with the hood. Didn't look too bad, but I don't plan on doing it.

they are flush with the hood and are tinted glass.....they didn't turn out to bad, I will perfect them once it gets warmer outside, then I will take a lot better pics to show better detail...

Looks badass with the parking/fog lights turned on. I'd never go 5% tint thats way too damn dark. Cool for looks but sucks for driving. 20% is good.

they would come off at night....even the GTS ones make the lights too dark to see while driving....

they would come off at night....even the GTS ones make the lights too dark to see while driving....

Heheh, I have some headlight covers for my TGP, but never used them.

Tinted headlight covers are too much trouble for the lazy.

i think it looks good. i think that when i put blackouts on my white GTP, itll look better though. i agree with "monochromatic" isnt always that good looking. but i think on white, the black contrasts nicely.

i think it looks good. i think that when i put blackouts on my white GTP, itll look better though. i agree with "monochromatic" isnt always that good looking. but i think on white, the black contrasts nicely.

Exactly my thoughts.