Seat Swap Questions

WhiteOut

Here's the deal. I've got a 95' convertible and I'm curious if I can switch out the rear seat and put in the rear seat from a 95'+ Cutlass coupe. I love the look of the rear seats in the coupe as opposed to the flat as a board bench in my car's rear. But I'm afraid that the coupe's rear seat will be too wide to fit in my car, so I was wondering if someone with a 95'+ Cutlass could get me a measurement of the rear seat width.

If the two are indeed the same I plan to switch out my white seats for some graphite ones in a nearby junkyard. Anyone know what a reasonable price would be for a couple of leather buckets and the rear seat?

Thanks man. Those are exactly what I got for measurements in my car, so that begs the question "why the hell didn't they put the cool looking coupe rear seat in the convertibles?"

So, assuming that the mounting brackets are the same, and since the seat width is the same that seems reasonable doing a swap should take all of ten minutes. Excellant!!!

I'd love to do that, but that would be a total PIA to find white leather rear buckets. I figure the best option for swapping out my seats in to find gray leather and just do the 95' and up rear seat thats more sculpted looking than my super flat bench. Anyone with gray leather interested in swapping me for white?

I'd love to do that, but that would be a total PIA to find white leather rear buckets. I figure the best option for swapping out my seats in to find gray leather and just do the 95' and up rear seat thats more sculpted looking than my super flat bench. Anyone with gray leather interested in swapping me for white?

hmmmmmmm.....white leather in a totally black car...... wonder how that would look:? do you have any pics of what the rear seat looks like, I don't know the difference....