a few new pics of my car, check 'em out!!! (6 pics)

GrandPrix98GT

i got my car back on Thurs. after it was in the shop (Tuesday-Thursday) for these damned reasons:

• -"replaced upper engine struts and upper engine mounts and r&r cradle bushings and lubed and installed and tightend sway bars and tightend corsupport bars"
    -"found right rear control arm to be bent; replaced"
    -"align front and rear suspension"
    -"lower control arm bushings are loose in right frt; replaced lower control arm and adjusted camber"
    -"TRACTION OFF and ABS lights come on at times; replaced right rear wheel speed sensor"
    -"repaired wiring connector and cleared codes" cause my air bag light kept coming on
    -"repaired wiring that was cut under center console to shift lock solenoid" (was the reason i couldnt get the car out of park after getting gas, had to use Shift Lock Release)

and yesterday, i finally washed the GPGT, which had about 3 weeks on dust on it. *sorry, some pics didnt turn out that great*

MVC-323S.JPG

MVC-321S.JPG

MVC-319S.JPG

MVC-316S.JPG

MVC-315S.JPG

MVC-322S.JPG

thanks for all the comments so far!! :shock: :)

In your signature it says 18" wheels. Those are 18s are they? Maybe I am just stupid :lol:

those are the one's i put on for winter. those are the ones that came stock with the car -- 16"s. these are the 18"s:

237635_61_full.jpg

nice car. if u don't mind i have a tip for making your car look better. if u look at the side shots of your car u can see inside of yoru wheel wells, they are dirty from driving. i find that if u spray the tire wet stuff on the wheel wells it makes the car look alot better. but nice ride i love the hood

nice car. if u don't mind i have a tip for making your car look better. if u look at the side shots of your car u can see inside of yoru wheel wells, they are dirty from driving. i find that if u spray the tire wet stuff on the wheel wells it makes the car look alot better.

verry nice tip.

as for the ride.

looks nice

Monty

Man that is one seriously bad azz lookin GP!....I think I may be fallin for another mans mistress! :shock: :lol: ....she looks real sweet and I love that SD hood! Do you have the vents closed off or functional?...and if you do have them functional, do you have any trouble with water getting under the hood thru the heat extractor vents? like when you wash it or it rains...lemme kno if you've had any probs cuz if I get me a GP (wanna wanna real bad!) I want one of those hoods for sure! 8) I sent an email and some chopped pics to Showcars-Bodyparts in Canada asking them how much to custom make a WS6 style rear spoiler(like the one on the 4th gen T/A) for the 97-02 GP...but I havent heard anything back from them. I guess they dont check their email very often.

thanks--imma have to try that wet tire stuff on the wheel wells (cause they do look bad), but i'll definitely try that sometime

the hood is functional! :peace: and water does get through the little vents, but its not that bad, it doesnt bother me or the car the at all. :)

anyways, thanks for all the comments soo far.!

For my wheel wells, on my old car, i sprayed some truck bed liner after i cleaned them out real well. Then added some clear coat, came out looking good. Maybe ill do it on the cutty, not sure yet.

That hood looks sweet man.