I am a happy man now

tylerz34

Well i just sold my Z34 for 3,500$. Not bad i would say. I also kept the Euro parts car and my stock Z rims. WEll anyway, also today my mom bought a 2004 grand prix GTP Comp G. Yeah its sexy! So now I get her 2000 grand prix GT. I will probably be putting the same rims on that car as my Z. Sorry, I was just all happy and had to post it :roll:

how many miles were on the Z, just curriouis. Im looking for what to price my car at to move. At 4000 over the winter, no calls at all. Its 130k miles, but everything now is like perfect.

Im thinking at starting at 3750, or 3500, just to get it gone. Prob with the earlier, just to get more calls (3750 sounds like a steal more than 4k)

jon

how many miles were on the Z, just curriouis. Im looking for what to price my car at to move. At 4000 over the winter, no calls at all. Its 130k miles, but everything now is like perfect

Well It had 160,000 on the clock. But to be honest I sold it to three mexicans who didn't even check the Odometer :shock: However they got my rims and system with the car. I think they were more interested in that then how the car ran. Oh well the car ran very well and i think 3500 isn't a bad price! BTW I have the stock rims still if anyone needs them. They have good tires on them with still some tread.

Congrats on gettin the GP-GT man!...thats cool cuz I wants one of those myself! ...there is so much cool aftermarket stuff available for these cars! check out the PFYC grand prix store...tons of bolt-ons. post us some pics of the new ride when ya get a chance.

Well It had 160,000 on the clock. But to be honest I sold it to three mexicans who didn't even check the Odometer However they got my rims and system with the car. I think they were more interested in that then how the car ran. Oh well the car ran very well and i think 3500 isn't a bad price! BTW I have the stock rims still if anyone needs them. They have good tires on them with still some tread.

You fuck, that car is gonna be driven into the ground!

You fuck, that car is gonna be driven into the ground!

Hey thanks man! I am sorry if I hurt your feelings but when someone has 3,500 in cash and you really need to get rid of your car u tell me if you would have said "no no it doesn't appear to me that u are goin to take good enough care of my car so i don't want that cash money right here on the spot with no questions asked!" I am sure u would have said no!

Remember how i said I was getting my moms 2000 grand prix, yeah well my dad said i had to sell the Z to get it and i am sorry but her GP is loaded with 50,000 miles left on the warranty. I didn't buy the Z my dad did for me and now since i am goin to college my dad let me have this! My dad said i couldn't have both (trust me i asked :D ) SO i decided to move up to the 97-03 GP just like he said-

Congrats on gettin the GP-GT man!...thats cool cuz I wants one of those myself! ...there is so much cool aftermarket stuff available for these cars! check out the PFYC grand prix store...tons of bolt-ons. post us some pics of the new ride when ya get a chance.

So take it easy phsyco I still have a W-body that will be taken care of and modded out!

I'm guessing they will have your Z looking like shit real soon. I don't let anyone drive my cars, cause they'd prolly fuck something up. And if I had to sell them I would make sure that the buyer would be up to my expectations to handle my pride-and-joys in the future. :wink: Nice buy on the GP GT though! My mom used to have an '01 GP GT Special Edition...now that was major pimp with all the goodies. I was going to buy it from her when she sold it but it wasn't the GTP :? , else I would have instead of getting my Z34.