integra gsr spoiler on 95 cutty

mylifeisstupid

hey guys I recently purchased my first car, 95 cutlass supreme sl 2 dr 3.1l and I love it to death. All I've done to it is put a new deck in but I am looking to put a nice, stylish spoiler on the trunk. I read one time in a thread about someone putting an integra gsr spoiler on their 4 door, and I wondering if I can slap one on my trunk with little or no hassle. I am going to take pics of my car tomorrow since I just washed and waxed it and I will post them soon. :D So yes any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

I've seen one on a Cutlass Supreme coupe... I loved it.. but the guys I was with thought it looked dumb. 92TurboLE has one on his Grand Prix sedan.

as was mentioned 92turboLE has one on his GP. He told me that it wasnt to difficult to mount and that it fit the body lines perfectly. The only problem he mentioned is that the mounting points were directly above the seal that goes around the trunk and that he had to mod it a little bit to get it attached and have the trunk close.

BTW I think that spoiler looks fantastic on the grand prixs and if i ever find one im going to put it on mine :D

its not that ugly guys it would go nice with the lines on my car

the lines of the cutty and the lines of the GP are totally different... :?

Someone should photoshop that onto a Cutlass coupe. I don't care too much for it on that GP... but I thought it looked nice on a CS coupe.