91' CRX HF or 92' Regal Custom Sedan

ZeroDCX

i can get a 91 CRX HF for like $500 and it's a 5-Speed Manual. but i want yall's opinion, should i keep the Regal and go with a L67 swap or should i get the CRX with a B16A swap?

Buy the shitbox for $500 and use it as your daily driver while you do the L67 swap, then sell it for $500 again.

He could probably sell it for a profit to someone wanting to do a B series swap on it after he was done with it, especially if it's in/still in good shape.

i can get a 91 CRX HF for like $500 and it's a 5-Speed Manual. but i want yall's opinion, should i keep the Regal and go with a L67 swap or should i get the CRX with a B16A swap?

why b16a? why does everyone do a b16? why no b18s or like my friend is doing with his '95 hatch...a h22. that car is gonna haul.

why b16a? why does everyone do a b16? why no b18s or like my friend is doing with his '95 hatch...a h22. that car is gonna haul.

the h22a type s is they way to got its str8 outer the honda prelude type s u can only get the type s over seas its 220hp stock 4cyle v-tech not a bad lil engin if i say so and there is also a huge aftermarket for the h22a and the h22a is alos much more torqu then and b series thats y all the b serieas honda guys hate the h serious guys :wink:

If you get the CRX put a GSR motor in it. Had a friend that had one and it was hella quick!!! Plus with the 5-speed and no weight at all, it would just be gross.