Relocating the Climate Control ....can it be done ???

jeremy

I want to relocate my Climate control in my '97 cutty and I want to know if anyone have done this before in a w-body and how difficult it was. Please post pics if you have any.

thanks in advance.

jeremy

i would guess it possible.

i have seen controls relocated in various sound quality competition vehicles.

do not recall any being W's but i have seen the end results.

Monty

I'm curious about this also. I was thinking about relocating the ones in my '96 Lumina. The 3 holes where the knobs are located would be great place to add some gauges. I haven't figured out where the climate controls would go - maybe under the radio like some of the other GM cars. What I'm wondering is if a climate control panel from a different GM car will work. The Lumina/Monte Carlo unit is oddly shaped and probably wouldn't look good relocated.

The setup in that '91 Regal from the CarDomain link is pretty cool. I might have wanted to do something like that back when I was younger. Nowadays, I don't have the time to watch or play anything while at home, let alone in the car.

i was just showing you where the guy put his climate controls, i thought that was a good idea, plus you can add guages like you stated in the spot where the climate control was at, i wouldnt put a ps2 or monitor in my car either, but the climate control was what i was going for