Nice find on trip to Vegas - '88 TGP PROTOTYPE!! - [UPDATED]

grandprix104

Thats right - while browsing the auto collections at the Imperial Palace in Las Vegas I happened upon one of McLaren's Prototype TGPs! IN FACTORY CONDITION! Anyway I was only able to get a few pics (bad ones, but pics nonetheless!). I'll post them tomarrow - it is 4:00 AM and i just got home from LV so imma gonna go to sleeeeeeepppp........ zzzzzzzzzz.....

OK heres the pics! :D :D

tgp01.jpg

tgp02.jpg

tgp03.jpg

tgp04.jpg

tgp05.jpg

Once again this car is on display at the Imperial Palace in las vegas (5th floor of the parking garage) and is also for SALE!!! If i could finance the $13,000 that thing would be mine! Oh well - this was my first TGP sighting and was a pleasant suprise :)

if i were rich i'd buy it, but alas i am not and must settle for not having a jay-leno type of collection. not yet anyway. if its still for sale in 5 years(which it probably will be) i'll buy it

$13,000, eh? Did they come down $500 on it? :shock: :lol:

Disregard that^...you typed 13K even...the sticker still says 13.5K....once again, if I hit the lottery, I'll buy the car...or if it's still for sale years from now, I'll have to see what I can do.