Cracked Windshield............

jeremy

I came out the my cutty after not driving it for a couple days and there is a crack along the bottom of the windwhield, it looks like a chip just cracked all of a sudden....I am so pissed that I had to share..... :twisted: :evil:

My Cutlass has a crack that runs about half the length of the windsheild, just above the black part at the bottom. Completely un-visible from inside the car. I thought about having it repaired for free through insurance, but I've had the car for almost 3 years now and it was there when I bought it, no problems. I always said if it got worse, I would turn it in, but so far, no problems.

Guest TurboSedan
I came out the my cutty after not driving it for a couple days and there is a crack along the bottom of the windwhield, it looks like a chip just cracked all of a sudden....I am so pissed that I had to share..... :twisted: :evil:

same thing happened to me last week :evil:

joshua

If it's only like 3 inches long it can be repaired. Any bigger and you'd need a new windshield, if you plan on doing anything about it.

For under $200.00 you can get someone to drive to where you are and replace it with a brand new windshield....Did it last year..... 8)

Just let your fingers do the walking......