18" rim opinions; what color should I get?

5speedz34

I can almost GUARANTEE that the white on those rims will not match the white on your car. If that is the case, white rims will look terrible! Go with any color BUT white.

I can almost GUARANTEE that the white on those rims will not match the white on your car. If that is the case, white rims will look terrible! Go with any color BUT white

Yeah, thats what I was afraid of but I'm gonna be getting my car painted soon, so would that matter? Also, what do u guys think of the gunmetal ones? Would they look good with the white, the gunmetal ones that is.

And josh I'm gonna get the money loaned to me, like I've always said motor first.

Yeah, well with the white ones I could get a white "vibe" goin with my car, right? I mean I would have alot of shit on the car repainted to be white. Umm, If I got the black ones couldn't I get them repainted white, if I didn't like them.

I would prefer chrome on a white car, but of those two, I think white will look better.

I've never been a fan of gunmetal, it always looks like a dirty wheel covered with brake dust.