Finally got a new car: UPDATED!!!!! go to 2nd page

slick

I TOLD U YOU WOULD REGRET IT!!!!! oh and now i remember that convo in the z when u told me about the camaro. (while tony took us on a wild goose chase!)

Yeah, who took us 5 miles out of our way Jay?

I updated the Cardomain site. Josh, if anything is incorrect, let me know so i can fix it. Some pics are on there, and heres a few of them too, hope you like:

373899_36.jpg

373899_34.jpg

adjustable vacuum modulator and it has two shifts kits, the one is the valve body oen that doesn't do shit for shifting and the other is the one i made, that well barks the tires. it has the tubular gmpp rear trailing arms and front polyurthane bushings. o and thats a 5 angle valve job on the heads. and the intake manifolds are ported. i got that ud pulley if u still want it? what size are those tires? o it has a 180 thermo, car has COOL BLUE bulbs

list of things i replaced just so u know

engine mounts

struts all 4

strut mounts

ball joints

tie rod ends

radiator

condensor

rad hoses

trans lines

trans 3k miles

door handles

coils and icm

all sensors are new gm

and of course the new tires that had 200 miles :D . they got warrantied

replaced 3 k ago when motor was done

steering rack

power steering pump

alt

coolant pipe that goes around the engine on pass side

battery

Sweet, its updated. How much for the udp? Tires are 225/45/17 (i know, i know, the speedo is off, but when i bought the rims, thats the biggest tire they would put on the wheels without raising the price on me).

the reason i was wondering about the tires is cause the car looks like it has more wheel gap like 2 inchs more than when i had it. the raer rotors are new as are both of the calipers on the passenger side. ud pulley is still in the box in the plastic. 75 shipped sound good? they 85 new