Finally got a new car: UPDATED!!!!! go to 2nd page

slick

Sorry, no pics as of yet, although if you go to my cardomain website (click the link in my signature) theres a few pictures on there. It's a 1993 Lumina Z34 that i bought off of 4spdz34 off of this website. Check out his signature for some of the specs of the engine and tranny, although from talking to him, thats just part of it. I've allready got the chrome wheels on it, and damn, it looks good! This week im gonna be converting the interior from grey to black, and i'm looking for some black leather seats(front and back, so if you have some, PM me).

wow...i never saw the pics of your car wrecked. it got messed up pretty bad in the back. sorry sight to see considering i got my white '96 GTP.

however, that is a nice Z34 and welcome to the wonderful world of the LQ1!

i'm looking for some black leather seats(front and back, so if you have some, PM me).

I am sure that you knew this was coming, but if you get your hands on some tans ones I will trade you my seats...you could probably pick up tan cheaper than charcoal, then we could swap !!!!

......last month there was a yard up here in MI that had the light tan cutty seats complete set for $160-200 ....don't know if they still have 'em....

Jeremy, i'm definately gonna look around. Your seats are nice!! Yes, my old chrome rims are on the car now, and like stated above: Black car + chrome wheels = Sexy to the extreme. As for the LQ1, i love it. And with all the mods done to it, its faster than my dad's 95 Impala SS. For this car being an auto, it leaves a patch in 2nd gear(my dad took it for a drive while i was at work).

glad u like my car, i miss it already, and u better not let anyone beat u in it! lol. i never lost a race in that car and theres no reason it should loose to any stock auto lt1 camaro. and u ahve it without the exhaust and with out the pulley. i can honestly say there is not a faster stronger lq1 auto in the world. take it to the 1/4 for me. i never got to :( . and get me some pics of what it looks like with wheels, cause i never had them. o and how do u liek those shifts in the 7.5k area? lol

when u took me for a ride in it i thoguht it was gonna blow up at 7500 rpms! it didn't it just chirped the tires :shock: :D . Too bad i didn't have the cash or i would have bought it. Damn that car is fast! what are you gonna get in place of your z josh?

way to go slick!...that is one bad azz lookin Z! I've always loved the Z34 in black...peelin rubber in 2nd with an auto! thats double tuff! I'll bet that LQ1 sounds mean when she winds up high like that...can't wait to see some pics with the new wheels...its gonna look like the "Bat" on the prowl!...I'm so jealous! :lol: ...sweet ride man, real sweet!

You sold your car!!! wow man i didnt know that, i always loved reading your posts, or atleast your sig :lol: because i want the gears and stall in my car!!

i can get u the stall and gears to, pretty cheap. i also can install for u. best mod i ever did. then came head porting

Wanna come to mn and help me install them???!?!?!?!!? :mrgreen:

Head porting is def worth it then? i was planning on doing that this spring, but money is tight, so i kinda gave up. But if its worth it im back in the game. Plus the 5 angle valve job. I am doing the intake manifold this week.

yes the porting is worth it on the lowend big time. u got a extra set of heads? u should practice on one head, and u should also have the heads done before u rip into your motor, cause they take like 30 hours to port. ya i could help u install

i wanted a f-bod but now, i regret selling the car.

I TOLD U YOU WOULD REGRET IT!!!!! oh and now i remember that convo in the z when u told me about the camaro. (while tony took us on a wild goose chase!)