damn gastations

THe_DeTAiL3R

How many here have lost a gas cap (or more) from idiots forgetting to put them back on at full serve gas stations?

I've lost 2 (just realized lost another one today :x )

Either this, or someone doesn't like me and hence steals my gascaps :roll:

I'm not sure how many fullservice stations you have there... but they're practically non-existant here.

That's good ol' GA for you, the only one I've seen in the past few years in GA was on Jekyll Island when I went to visit a friend.

The same is true around here. NE Indiana there are hardly any full service stations. Funny story tho, in Oregon a few years back we were on a trip visiting my grandparents and stopped at a gas station and I got out and started pumping and got yelled at by the attendant because apparently it was against the law to pump your own gas. Anyone else know about this?

there at least 1 here in town that is full service that I didnt know that was like that, it does sometimes have the cheapest gas.

The same is true around here. NE Indiana there are hardly any full service stations. Funny story tho, in Oregon a few years back we were on a trip visiting my grandparents and stopped at a gas station and I got out and started pumping and got yelled at by the attendant because apparently it was against the law to pump your own gas. Anyone else know about this?

Probably their pump station does not have an electronic monitor to know how much gas you have pumped and so they prefer their own people to pump it.

99% of the time im the only 1 2 pump my gas...but theres 1 chic whos so hott, i go there even when the a buck a gallon more JUST becuase shes so hot.

NJ its illegal 2 pump ya own gas.

-Jeff

I'm the same way as most of you on here, I hate full service. I try not the stop for gas if I'm ever in Oregon, because its against the law there to pump your own gas. Plus the price is always higher at full service, but I guess it gives somebody a job though.

yeah, some pig in oregon arrested my dad for filling up his car, of course my dad's a bit of a wiseass...

Yep, Oregon's law is ridiculous, I wonder what's the history behind it?

No fullservice gas stations around here, and I'm glad.

1. I don't like anyone touching my car.

2. I don't want to have to tip someone to do something I can easily do myself.

I even prefer to pay at the pump because I don't want to go into the gas station itself.

There is only ONE full service station within 300 miles here in Utah, and they even give you the option. Id never heard that some states require stations to do full-service.