headlight conversion

Guest Anonymous

I love how he's charging $24.00 for a relay and some scotchlocks... There's like $5.00 worth of electrical parts there, and you'll be lucky if your headlights work at all after you've scotchlocked into them, they'll corrode the wires after maybe a year.

u can do this for free if your not afraid to do a littel research on your electrical system n n not afradi to splice wires and what not its actually a simple and easy mode that can be done for free

I believe any Gm car with the Miniquads uses all 4 lights for 'brights'.

Corrosion with that kit would be an issue. Soldering the connections, vinyl tape and heatshrink tubing are a must for this project.

I think it is too much strain on the firewall connector.

Mine fried, and all I did was bump up the 55W foglights to 100W.

I would definitely get one of those heavy duty headlight harnesses with relays if you want to run all 4.

Anyway, I think that kit isn't even necessary. While looking at the schematic for my 89, it looks like all you have to do is bridge 2 wires at the high beam switch. I plan to do this mod as soon as I get my heavy duty headlight harness in.

I believe any Gm car with the Miniquads uses all 4 lights for 'brights'.

Corrosion with that kit would be an issue. Soldering the connections, vinyl tape and heatshrink tubing are a must for this project.

Yeah, all of the cars with mini quads use both the brights and the low beams when you turn on your brights. The only thing that goes off is the fogs.