drain cock

dohc v6

i have a 94 z34 and after every day of driving it will leave a wet spot under were the drain plug is. i looked down there and it is coming from that corner. now i dont know how to change this drain plug out. on my 92 it is screw this is wierd. do i have to take out the radiator

it should be 2 pieces....a piece that snaps into the radiator and a piece that acts as a valve by screwing it in

my draincock broke off on my GP...and no you do not need to remove the radiator...just get on the ground and reach up under the car and right in the bottom corner of the radiator

the only challange is getting the old one out...the screw part is easy to remove but you also need to ge the piece out that the first part screws into (sorry...don't know there exact names) that piece snaps into the radiator

after messing around with a screwdriver for about 5 minutes i finally popped it out...snapped the new one in and tigheten it down and voila...done