Paint Code

topless94style

I am not exactly sure of the paint code of my car, I read the book that is at checker yesturday, and it said the number with the "U" after it. Which is 14. Is this right? Or is it a different number? I am looking on the sticker on the cover of the spare tire. I am getting my new fender and my spoiler lip thing repainted either today or tomorrow, and i need to know the right color to match. A friend that is going to college for auto body is doing the work, but we werent sure of the number.

Yeah, Shane, that's the one. I don't know if 14 is it, but it's the number in the very bottom row of RPOs with either a U or an L after it. Yours could really be either an L or a U. I don't know how convertibles were coded exactly.

My car doesn't even have an L code, because it's all one color, so yours may not either.

You might also need the WA number. Should be off on it's own below the RPOs. For example, mine says "WA- U203C" Some of the color code books need that number to help you find your paint.