Keyless Entry

913_4se

Guest TurboSedan

it is the "Service Parts Identification" sticker somewhere in your trunk. it should be stuck on the spare tire cover. it will have a bunch of 3-digit alpha-numeric codes on it. look for option code AUO.

RPO = Regular Production Option.

joshua

it is the "Service Parts Identification" sticker somewhere in your trunk. it should be stuck on the spare tire cover. it will have a bunch of 3-digit alpha-numeric codes on it. look for option code AUO.

RPO = Regular Production Option.

joshua

ok thanks ill go out and look ill post back in a few

my regal had a AU0 on it, it's on the right side of the trunk infront of the antenna. if so, get 2 trancievers, ground the "programming connector" click the lock unlock button once on each tranciever, and un ground the plug, also, to show it's working, the doors will lock and unlock once each time you ground it and reset, and each time you click the tranciever, i'd leave a door open in case you fuck something up while doing this...

i just realized i have keyless entry!

i have the two trancievers, but i can't fin either RPO, or AUO.

i don't know if i had the option from the factory, but huh, its def there. did z34's come with keyless??

• 1 month later...

This board is the greatest. Just opened my recently purchased keyless entry fob and thanks to this post, was able to program it in less than 20 seconds. It took longer to find the jumper wire and remove the carpet trim screw! Great information.

Thomas

I just won this auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33723&item=2470714999&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT

and I am pretty sure that this is the one I need. Is it? Fuck I don't know, I have never even seen one. The guy asked for an FCC number or something else, and I told him the year, and make/model and told him to email me if he couldn't get me the right one by that info, he never emailed me, so I assume he shipped them. TIA.

This is the message I got to begin w/ :

hello, regarding the key fobs, please let me know which you would prefer along with any fcc numbers or model numbers preferred as well, regards, jeff

So, will he be able to send the right ones w/ the just the model and year?

Any of the ones in that picture'll work.

Yup. I've got about 85 of them things floating around somewhere.. all program up perfect.

Can I have a couple, LOL... I am gonna look for Keyless entry receivers now, cause I want one! lol.. What is entailed in hookin one up? I am continuing to revise my car, lol.. Let me know, please! :D

Yup. I've got about 85 of them things floating around somewhere.. all program up perfect.

Can I have a couple, LOL... I am gonna look for Keyless entry receivers now, cause I want one! lol.. What is entailed in hookin one up? I am continuing to revise my car, lol.. Let me know, please! :D

dont see the box in the trunk but im thinking of putting one in anyways there is a plug for something there hope thats it

Nope. The 2 with the UNLOCK button by itself won't work.

Only the 4 with the trunk button by itself will work.

Im goin to a small dump yard after I HOPEFULLY pick my Lumi-baby up tomorow.. And Ima look for a reciever.. WHERE do I look for one? lol.. And I will be hittin you all up for remotes/fobs, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
It is usually located at the rear. Just under the carpet where the rear speakers are located and on the passenger side section.

thanks man that was right where it was now ive got to program it

my regal had a AU0 on it, it's on the right side of the trunk infront of the antenna. if so, get 2 trancievers, ground the "programming connector" click the lock unlock button once on each tranciever, and un ground the plug, also, to show it's working, the doors will lock and unlock once each time you ground it and reset, and each time you click the tranciever, i'd leave a door open in case you fuck something up while doing this...

where is the program wire for this is it on the K.E. box in the back