Guages for 1st gen. Z34

RenegadeZ

Whats up I'm interested in getting a custom guage set up from (speedhut.com). the only problem is there has to be 20 other people interested before they start the tooling. If anyone is interested go to the site & rep for the Z34 guages.

I may have pictures of the ones I sold somewhere on my computer. I used to have some on my website, but I removed them not too long ago.

I was surprised of the high quality of the product when I recieved my set, so it's not a cheap set by any means.

I remember seeing your car, it takes some ballz to put one of those wings on a Z... maybe u have some huge ballz or you are just crazy, but it doesnt look that bad... I wanna run the red overlay for my guages everytime I see red guages I want them more & more.

Is it possible to just replace the lightbulbs behind the guages in order to change the guage color? Because other than the color i've nothing against my Z"s guages.

I just love the color red...loominaz34 I know Advanced Auto or Auto Zone (either one) they sell these single led's they run there on sep wires and all, all you would have to do is tap into your park lamp wiring & u are good to go ... considering the case size you may be able to just slide them securely into place or fasten then down (anyway) you can think of... if I am unclear I will try and explain better or maybe even buy the led & send pics and you could go from there.

Yes, it's possible to change the bulbs in the dash. Just take out the cluster and bulbs w/ sockets. You can either break the wires on the bulbs to the sockets or you can try to snip them off. But once you do that, just get some 194's (LEDs or colored) and put them. Make sure you bend the leads of the 194 bulbs over so they contact the metal. I'm about to go TAKE OUT my "white LEDs because they look TERRIBLE. Stupid ricer crap, "white" nowadays is BLUE. Also, I've tried red.... while it looks really good, they are VERY DIM. It's really hard to see them at night with oncoming traffic glaring at you. I'll post back here with a pic of the modded socket/bulb in a little bit.