check out pblunts Lumina vert

ThunderBat

pbluntZ34.jpg

Hey pblunt, did you get your email that I sent with your pics?...if not lemme know and I'll zap them to ya again...here's the big one, hope you likes man!

we'll make sure and leave him outta the next one :lol: (or I can take him outta this one if you want 8) ...I'm glad ya like it tho....I've got that beach background I used on the "Cutty W-50"...I can put one on that if ya like...or if you've got a good sized pic of something you'd like as a background lemme know.

Yo pblunt, I exited the dude in the background...I'm gonna save one of these for my photochop file...if you wanna copy of this one lemme know and I'll zap you one or you can just copy it from here...I'll leave it posted for a while.

later,

Bats

LuminaSunset.jpg

Yo pblunt!....check it out dude...4dr LuminaSS covertible! in hugger/sunset orange (whichever!)...this one took a little doin on the color and such but I likes it!...hope you do too!

later,

Bats

my personal favorite is the old Lincoln Continental (69 or so I think) that had the suicide back doors...I've seen a couple of those in ragtop version, one of which had been lowered way down over some bad billet slotted wheels...slick black paint and white leather interior...that was a badazz 4dr cruiser!