Blinker on one side wont blink?

Dustin Imports

turn signal switch. try turning on the blinker and pulling back on the stalk a little bit, like your switching from your brights to your dims and just hold it there, see what happens.

When the bulb just comes on and stays on it means that one of the bulbs and/or relay switch is blown. Turn it on, and look to see which light isn't blinking, and you'll have your culprit.

Ill try that in Mornin.that a RS w/ 4 inch outlaw? Illt ake that hood.
im not sure, i found a pic of it a while ago and forget the URL for the site that it was on, heres my camaro, look here to see what im doin for the engine ( http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13174) heres mine, im prolly gonna take the engine out of my 67 camaro, turbo it, and then put it in this one (probably 1 of a kind) heres pic;

445594_34_full.jpg

she has a 305 in it right now, its an 84 z28, needs work

My Pontiac also does this. if i Tilt the steering wheel all the way up or down, it starts working,,somtimes. The Kickback switch thing and wires are bad in mine. I just havent gotten around to replacing it yet..

i would say one of 3 things....

1) Flasher unit itself (although unlikely if your other side still flashes) and that ius lcated just to the right of the steering column WAY up in the dash... you'll have to pull the lower trim peice and get on your back and reach way up there to find it...

2) Blinker relay, right below the glove box basicly, pull the black plastic thing out of the way, turn on your blinker and listen for a click from down there... if it just clicks once, or doesnt click at all, then that is your culprate... go through all your blinkers and such, left, right and 4-ways... all of them you should hear some clicking noise. the one that you dont is the bad one

3) Blinker cam... real common problem also... mine did that for a while when i first got the car. is your 4-way switch loose at all (can you move it around). that is the most likely problem... not easy to replace either, but doable...

- Justin

funny...this subject pops up and the same shit is going on with both my '94 and '96.

'94 - left signaling doesnt work until you push the lever towards the dash lightly. but once thats done, it will blink without the pressure.

'96 - left merge signaling doesnt work. will blink left when clicked into place, but wont when just held to merge. just stays on without flashing.