FRONT stb's now available from DBP!!!

phantomFE3

not for sale anymore. mods please lock/delete this post before they make it into another hate-fest. i thought we all worked everything out and everything was going good between everyone, but i guess there are still people that hold their mean feelings of me.

I never had negative feelings about you until I read the things you've posted about Native Americans. I even defended you that one time when you got pissed off and left. I should've let you stay gone.

Pussy. Wahh, a few people don't like you so you are gonna give up on what you wanna do!

I'd have to agree. So what if a few people don't like you. Is that all it takes to make you not want to make products and make money?? Thats pretty weak. But, I will have to say, that if they did clear the 3.4 plenum, I would consider getting one, in black though.

no im not giving up completely, just on this message board. ill take note of the people who are interested in one that will clear the 3.4 plenum, im sending one out to be tested on that in a few days and ill let you know

not for sale anymore. mods please lock/delete this post before they make it into another hate-fest. i thought we all worked everything out and everything was going good between everyone, but i guess there are still people that hold their mean feelings of me.

people are going to hold mean feelings towards you when you act mean towards them

let me tell you a secret...you're not always right, as you think you are on so many of your posts...

i don't know man, you were a smart ass to me too a while back...

join the club

yeah really

who isn't in the club? :lol:

i'm not in your club, i'm down with the DBP crew.

and i'm in before El Lock-O

still in before El Lock-O Supremo, 12 whole hours later.

and dave, it looks like a great product, i'd buy one if i still had my W, cause now i have money, unless you can make one for a SOHC Saturn SL1 ?

w3rd, and it's been 26 hours, still in before the lock.

and yes josh, that is what us cool kids do.

and yeah, i don't know why people are giving dave shit, he's a good guy.

I honestly think it's just about some things he said, and a few people believe that the things he said reflect on the rest of his personality. As long as Dave doesn't let them get to him, and doesn't say anything else, he should be fine. I'm surprised some of my comments here haven't provoked anybody, but I'm not the kind of person to put myself in that situation, unless I feel I have something intelligent or relevant to add. This board is unique in that there's no real flaming here, if there's any argument or name-calling, there is usually something at least remotely intelligent backing it up, even if it is an uninformed bias or opinion, both of which everyone in here, not the least of which myself, have all had. This forum is very civil compared to some I've seen. Go to http://www.cellphonehacks.com to see what I think is an example of a very poorly run forum. Granted, that's a different sort of site, and has a much different demographic. Most people who work on cars have their heads at least loosely planted in reality. Most people who register on the cellphonehacks board are only looking for free calling time.

This board is a haven for people who seek people who care. I am confident that if I came here with a problem, and presented myself intelligently and openly, I wouldn't be disappointed.

Sorry to spew a long and irrelevant opinion into a totally unrelated thread, just a short burst of writing coming out this early morning.