FRONT stb's now available from DBP!!!

phantomFE3

ive completed a couple strut tower braces that are compatible for the rear AND front!!!! they are made out of 1/4 inch square steel stock, mig welded. the ones i previously offered were 30 dollars shipped, but since alot more work and effort goes into the new style, i will offer them for $35.00. if you want them painted its an extra 10 bucks (3 coats, including primer) the battery for my digital camera is dead so ill have pics by tomorrow. if you are interested or have any questions email me at dbperf@hotmail.com

I would buy some if you weren't an asshole.

Ouch, thats a kick in the balls.

BTW Scott, I might be making my own when it gets warmer out and I can get measurements.......

heres pics, im still workin on the plate that attaches to the top of the strut to connect to the bolts

overall shot;

445594_52_full.jpg

closeup of middle;

445594_51_full.jpg

a little dinged up on the paint because some fucking jackass decided he was going to use the spray booth when mine were drying and just threw mine on the floor (they are gonna need to be repainted :evil: )

edit keep in mind noone is forcing you to buy these from me, and just because some of you think im an asshole, well im asking you to not bring it up on a thread like this, i dont go to your work and say mean comments about you. just just please keep your vulgar comments/opinions to yourself in this thread, i dont want it turning into a huge fight, thanks.

are we allowed to review the appearence of this new product????

:shock:

No. this is not a performance/beauty review, if you want to buy one, go for it. otherwise, please dont knock it. functionality is what counts.

keep in mind noone is forcing you to buy these from me, and just because some of you think im an asshole, well im asking you to not bring it up on a thread like this, i dont go to your work and say mean comments about you. just just please keep your vulgar comments/opinions to yourself in this thread, i dont want it turning into a huge fight, thanks.

i don't know man, you were a smart ass to me too a while back...

hmm, you quote what i said, which was very politely asking the people that had issues with me to please not voice them in this thread, and you go right ahead and do exactly what i asked you not to do, maybe there was a reason why i acted like i did towards you...

as for the funtionality of the holes in the middle part, they are just for looks. the way i designed them was that it would be stiffer in the horizontal direction (the straight bar, connected to the angled bar) trust me, they are pretty tough. more tougher than you would think.

as for the DOHC engine, i would have to find someone to test them out because i made them specifically for the cars with 3.1s, because thats the car i have, and thats the car i took the measurements from. like i said im working on the brackets to connect them and i should get some installed pics by this weekend.

no, asshole, you acted the way you did toward me because i said you were a stupid ass because you told someone to weld on a gas tank.

i value my life more than a couple hundred dollars to buy a new gas tank

cheap ass :flip:

not for sale anymore. mods please lock/delete this post before they make it into another hate-fest. i thought we all worked everything out and everything was going good between everyone, but i guess there are still people that hold their mean feelings of me.